We are seeking Senior Information Technology Consultant in Bermuda to provide Level Technical Support and consultancy services.
• Incident Response: conduct and manage complex incidents for customers.
• Incident Remediation: implement workarounds, and/or resolve incidents in a timely manner.
• Ability to serve as a Subject Matter Expert with deep operational and/or technical knowledge in at least 2 of the following subjects: Enterprise Agility; Cloud Architecture and Design; Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS, laaS); Agile Operations; Applications and Infrastructure Virtualization; Applications Rationalization and Modernization; analytics, lOT, Automation, Enterprise Architecture, Applications Development, Maintenance, and Support; Data Center Operations; Managed Network Services; Workplace Services; or Service Desk.
• Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, recommendations, and findings to customers when needed.
• Assists in developing clients’ strategy and IT assessment projects related to IT architecture, process, and design ensuring effective alignment of IT investment with business requirements.
• Manage internal projects as requested.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or relevant area.
• Operational experience preferably working for IT consulting, management consulting, or technology solutions focused service provider(s) in several roles including technology strategy and architecture, service delivery management, and management of complex, global IT organizations OR equivalent experience with “buy side” (client) managing large scale, complex, operations in global or major Cloud, Shared Services or outsourced environments.
• Demonstrated ability to execute and manage implementation and delivery of Strategic IT Programs within agreed timeline, budget, and quality standards.
• Experience focused on transformation aspects including organization optimization, shared services, and operational improvement, and multi-party, onshore and offshore service delivery models.
• Significant knowledge of IT market trends and technology service provider’s capabilities and their implication on business strategy.
• Network Forensic Analysis: strong knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
• Strong understanding of network architecture and performing network operations.
• Working knowledge of information technology, specifically applications and/or infrastructure strategy, operating models, solutions architecture, systems implementation and integration, service delivery, sourcing contracts, and service provider management.
• Experience managing Service Levels and Performance Indicators.
• Self starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly.