To generate new sales leads and sell Fireminds business services and products in defined territories, together with upselling and cross selling managed services into the Fireminds connectivity partners customer base. Focused on acquiring Enterprise Customers, your success will be selling customer solutions from our business portfolio, ensuring business readiness with a view to improving both business continuity and Digital Transformation. The role is perfect for a focused individual who is self-sufficient, who will be given autonomy and support to deliver the Fireminds GTM strategy.
Functions and Tasks:
• Identify new sales leads.
• Research designed to identify potential new markets.
• Contact potential clients by various means to establish rapport and possible sales meetings.
• Attend industry related meetings, conferences and events.
• Meet and exceed business development and sales targets, ensuring new business acquisition.
• Develop and implement new business sales strategies.
• Develop and prepare Sales proposals and prioritize activities to be in line with the growth plan.
• Partner with the technology teams to ensure excellence in customer service and client satisfaction.
• Achievement of Core Cloud/Managed IT targets monthly.
• Achievement of Software and Professional Services targets quarterly.
• Reporting against targets and activities within CRM.
• Working with area agents and procurement regarding hardware sales.
• Management of customer acquisition cost process.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
• A minimum of 3 years IT Sales experience.
• Proven success record in selling ability and client and team management skills.
• Proven ability to cope with competing demands and task prioritization.
• Excellent communications, presentation, analysis and customer care skills
• Strong organizational skills and ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude.