We are seeking an experienced passionate Senior .NET/SQL Developer to support, design, develop, maintain, test and deliver .NET based applications with the focus on web-based applications.
• Design and code clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages for enterprise level applications, either from scratch or by adapting existing software to meet business requirements.
• Test, deploy and maintain applications – identify and resolve any technical problems.
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
•Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support • Participate in requirements analysis.
•Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
•Research & refine functional requirements, communicating directly with customers.
•Understand and triage customer issues, defects, enhancement requests and backlog items conducting any necessary technical research or team collaboration and prioritizing appropriately.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Software Development or similar.
• 8+ years’ experience with the relevant technologies and duties • Deep knowledge of .NET architecture and broad range of Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, MVC, Entity Framework.
• Server, SQL scripts, Stored Procedures, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, query optimization and data modeling techniques.
• Experience in building mobile friendly web applications using responsive design.
• Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, web functions and standards.
• Strong understanding of UX and a passion for usability.
• Experience with agile development environments.
• Hands-on experience with designing highly secured enterprise-level applications.
• Proven at translating technical requirements to working code.
• Proven ability to plan, schedule and deliver quality software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver quality solutions with minimal supervision.
• Experience with the following is a plus but not required: Knockout, Angular, Backbone, or React; Azure, PowerBI, SharePoint.