We are seeking an Office Manager / Sales Coordinator to provide support to the CEO and Sales Team, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Be the point of contact for employees, customers and vendors.
- Assume full responsibility for onboarding process, office set-up and office supplies.
- Assist with requests from all remote employees (Canada, Miami, India, Europe).
- Prepare, distribute, file and maintain documents, such as proposals, contracts, or any other material.
- Operate office equipment and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars for the Senior Management and Sales Team.
- Support the CEO with the execution of his duties
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail, email, or other materials and answer routine inquiries.
- Provide services to clients, such as order placement, billing claims, or account information.
- Ensure that all documentation needed to onboard a new customer is complete and accurate.
- Mail or email newsletters, promotional material, or other information to customers.
- Order and dispense supplies and work with the Procurement Area to negotiate the best agreements with vendors, and research for the best deals and new products.
- Arrange and coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events such as site visits or customer appreciation events.
- Arrange travel reservations for all employees, when needed.
- Expense management for Senior Management, including entry and reconciliation with credit records.
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or 5 plus years’ experience as Office Manager.
- Strong organizational and planning skills. Able to prioritize between multiple projects or tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be excellent in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Customer service driven.
- Self-starter, creative, positive, innovative, everything is possible mindset.
- Have fun at work and help others do the same
We offer a rewarding work environment, opportunities to grow and excellent compensation package. Applicants should submit their letter of interest and